Admiral™ Dog Waste Station
- Dispenser is available for roll bag or header bag
- Angled dispenser roof with drip edge for better drainage
- 11 gallon sealed waste can with specially sized shoot to keep non pet waste debris out
- Sturdy square post design
Complete Admiral™ Kit Contains:
- All kit items are individually boxed and then carefully packed in a single double walled extra durable cardboard box to ensure you receive a complete and undamaged station.
- Bag dispenser, 11 gallon vandal-resistant receptacle, sign, 8ft two piece square telescoping post, hardware and an installation instruction sheet.
Heavy Duty - Header bag dispensers have a heavy-duty, one piece spring that pushes bags to the front of the dispenser as they are used. The bag hangers are made from rugged 1/8” thick bolts for increased durability.
Vandal Resistant - Our receptacle chute opening was specially designed to allow pet waste bags in, while keeping most other trash out.
Rust Proof and Durable Finish - Receptacles, dispensers, signs, and hinges are all made from aluminum. All parts are powder coated (not painted). Taking the protection of your finished product to the next level, each pet waste station piece goes through a non-chrome seal rinse that adds to the corrosion resistance and creates better adhesion between the metal and the powder coating. This results in a clean finish and a longer lifespan for your station.
Smartly Designed - Dispenser roofs are sloped and sealed so that water runs off of the dispenser onto a drip edge to prevent your bags from getting wet. Any water that may enter the dispenser drains through special drainage holes at the bottom of the dispenser.
Accessible - Our specially designed roll bag dispensers were created with the end user in mind. Should your leading bag fall into the dispenser, you are easily able to retrieve it and resume use. This unique opening also leads to less wasted bags.
Sturdy - Our stations all come equipped with a two piece telescoping powder coated 8 ft square post. In our professional experience square posts are less likely to corrode than the industry standard u-channel post. In addition to providing additional support to your station, the square post also gives it a professional and polished look.